Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Changes

You may (or may not...) have noticed that the IP address of this blog has changed - I felt it was time for a change. Only thing is all my posts are searchable on google but lead you to the old blog address which is now a spam post and a load of dodgy blogroll links! Smooth.
Anyways, just posting to point you towards this game - just in case you are bored at work
and I joined Digg as I have heard loads about it but am still not quite sure how it works but I am sure I will get into it and as a (student/trainee) journalist I need to be across this things on the web ;)
Finally I am into day two of four of my placement and so far so good and have content added to my portfolio. That is one piece of advice I would give, if you go on any placements, keep a record of what you have done and get someone to prove that you did it - trust me it will save you a lot of hassle in the end!

No comments: