Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random

Here I am on Bonfire night listening to Dave Pearce on radio one "Dance Anthems" and I hear he is coming to my Uni town next weekend. Top stuff.
I finally bought pro evo 6 as well this weekend, not a bad game at all :)
Whoever said living a student life was easy...they are wrong. I have got 4 assignments that are all due in within the space of a week in December so I have been working my arse off recently.
This weekend saw the beginning of the "Whitworth at the Weekend" show on my student radio station which was early but a lot of fun, might be being changed to 8-10 instead of 7-9am. Good that.
West Indies were beaten outright in the ICC champions trophy cricket by the Aussies and the England Rubgy team were outclassed by the Kiwi's= no surprises there.
Arsenal and Chelsea lost (YYEESS!!) though in the Prem so Liverpool gain a bit of ground on them.
I am now going to have a beer. or 2. (limit is 2, thats all I have in my flat : )

EDIT: Hmm it seems a post I did about the death penalty given to saddam has wandered off...hmm interesting. If you see it please return it here. May be a reward :)

No comments: