Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekend events

Just done my radio show this weekend on the student station but the PC play-out system wasn't working so had to do my show off CD's all the time. I wouldn't have minded that but it was the fact no-one told me about the PC so that I spent like 30 minutes of my saturday show entering every password I could and fildding around but oh well....
Gutted. Leek Town's match with Mossley called off. I had just met Dan (who I was going to the game with) at midday when I got a text from the leek town forum admin who said the game was off. Ok, I am glad I didn't receive the text over half an hour later as we would have been on the train to stockport but still, my day was runied after that (overstatement there.) I will see leek live this season whatever it takes!
It's starting to get near xmas and UCLan Journalism students still have 4 (one is my elective) assignments to do and frankly, I can't really be bothered. I should be...and I am trying but I don't have the drive I should have considering this assignments could make or break my degree.
It is the last week of Preston FM being on air this week, I did the newsreading on Thursday which went as well as possible considering the system in the studios crashed (what is it with technology recently?). So I am hoping to contribute another news story or 2 to add to my portfolio before it goes off air and it will take up a bit of my spare time as well.

No comments: