Sunday, November 19, 2006

What have I done since Monday?

I have played 5-a-side a lot of pro evo 6m but seriously...
I have almost done one of my assignments and made strong strides to completing the other one. only 2 more I have to think about!
Yesterday, I went to watch the new bond film (for part of an assignment we had to pick from a number of reviews). All work no play on this journalism course! and later say Liverpool's miserable away run continue with a 0-0 away draw at Boro.
Preston Fm has again been an invaluable resource and I will be newsreading again next thursday and hopefully have a few more stories on the news bulletins.
My radio show sat and sunday was really good fun. I planned it out better and enjoyed the 9-11am time much more to, and on Sun someone even guessed right in my competition! and I had a lot of help from the heads of speech and programming on Frequency to sort out my show.
Today, I have worked my 2nd shift at Blackburn for Match Recruitment and again, it went very well and is all extra money in the bank. Can't knock that!
Can't wait for the ashes to start on Thursday either, I will be in the common room at all times to see how that unfolds, come on the barmy army! I would have gone but for Uni and money.

No comments: