Monday, October 30, 2006

Home for the weekend

I went home from University on Friday so I could a) catch up with mates and family etc b) pay an installment of my holiday money for next year and c) take a break from Uni life!
Had a fun weekend as well, went out into town on Friday night had a few bevvies and a good laugh really, saturday went to Oldham Vs Brentford as part of the press to report on the game for my journalism assignment and we won easily 3-0!
That night I got invited to Manchester and we went to the printworks for another piss-up so that was great except for the bank balance : Ahh got to enjoy yourselves once in a while haven't you?
Sunday was cure hangover day and get ready to come back to Uni day, so I got back to my student accomadation last night, fulfilled from a top weekend back home. :) and ready to get back into assignments and other work.

No comments: