Monday, October 02, 2006

the best 100 cartoons of all time

Yep. I was so bored last night that I watched this on Channel 4 and it was quite good actually.
The winner (if it isn't obvious...) was the Simpsons! But Futurama, Family Guy did well and of course Looney Toons! Ahh it brought back some great memories from my childhood...although I was very unhappy to see Scooby Doo at around 50th-odd place :( There was a lot of Anime in there as well which, personally, I can't really watch because I hate it so much...but thats just me.

Anyways, my 1st University lecture starts tomorrow so I got to get back into the swing of things as they say. Going to my student rag's news meeting tonight and just seeing how the first week goes before involving myself in community radio and other possible outlets of my Journalistic-future. Also, paid £70 for a years membership at the University gym so it better be worth it!!

No comments: