Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back to Uni

I am writing this on my new laptop, the 1st blog post on the machine, at 08:10am on Wednesday 27th Sept. Why am I up this early? you may ask.... I am not sure really....is this answer.
The bed in my new accommadation is reasonable for a student gaffe and the noise outside isn't that bad all the time!
Anyway, enough of sounding like a whinging bugger. Actually this place is alright I am quite liking settling in to Uni again and caught up with a odd mate since Monday when I came back. Got a course briefing to go to this morning and just hopefully enroled onto my elective for the year but I might have to change it depending on my Journalism timetable and the places on the course.
I am enjoying the freedom again, being my own man and I even made myself a "proper" tea last night....Cheese Pie and Beans= can't beat it. Aaahhh the student life. :)

No comments: