Thursday, September 14, 2006

Centre Parks

Firstly, I am back to University in less than two weeks now and I remember at the start of the summer thinking it would be an eternity but actually the time since May hasn't seemed like it.
I am looking forward to catching up with Uni friends, seeing my new accommadation etc but think I'm going to miss nights out with my mates at home and the general stuff that we do!!
Anyway, tomorrow I am going with my mum and dad to Centre Parks...why you may ask?? Fuck knows is the answer! Shouldn't be that bad really, I used to enjoy it when I went as a young kid but I am pre-judging or I am going to be a bit bored Friday while Monday?
There is a 80's disco night on Saturday but I wasn't around for much of the 80's. A few bevvies and I'll be dancing like a pro whatever the music!
At least I am doing something, I wouldn't have got up off my arse otherwise so I suppose its worth it and after all how bad could it be....?? :

No comments: