Thursday, March 30, 2006

Assignments Assignments

Glad to report that i've done my assignments and after a pretty busy period over March, I will not have another one to do until May.
Thank Goodness, a lot of late nights and reading of textbooks, lecture notes and Internet resources went into them so I hope it will pay off in the results I get after Easter.
Glad to be done with the Law assignment, very very tricky stuff!!

www.freekick.org check that website out, Its a footy management game site and Its pretty good, I'm in the 2nd season now of it and not doing to badly at all so lets hope the good for continues, I won a friendly today 3-0 against a mate in my Journalism class, so thats bragging rights for about a year or so!!

Take care of yourselves, if you are reading this blog and until next time.......peace out.

No comments: