Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sleep......

Don't you just HATE it when you cannot sleep?? I find it SO annoying!! Went to bed last night at 1AM woke up at 5AM, this morning, thought it was dark so looked at my clock and saw the digits that I never thought I'd see as a student 5AM!! A friend of mine has a blog like this I'm sure he has dedicated a post mainly to sleeping problems, have to ask him what he did. Its going to be a long day.......

Suppose I might as well update, well my last show on Frequency, Uni radio station, was a disaster really. We were each given feedback by the top heads at the station which I very cleverly decided to ignore and have now been threatened with the removal of my slot. Nice one!
Oh well, I am doing a feature for Preston FM on "No Smoking" day which is next Wednesday, should be a informative and enjoyable experience. Playing a game of tennis today, if I can keep my eyes open i guess!

On Leek Town, another fantastic win yesterday 2-1, coming from behind at 3rd place in the league. Marine's first loss at home, it was a fantastic result and, dare I say it, moves Leek a big big step closer to avoiding the drop. The transformation under Mark Cartwright has been very impressive and despite Dodgson going back to Morecombe, after they recalled him from his loan spell due to injuries, Nagington came up with 2 goals and a win has the result.

Thats all for now so enjoy your day, I won't though- I think a cup of coffee is in order.....ggggrrrr damn lack of sleeep I'm going to be VERY grumpy today :)

1 comment:

Craig said...

I write this on the night after the second bout of five-a-side football. I went to sleep at 9pm and have just been woken up by someone's car alarm. It's 1:30am and I can't get back to sleep now!

Not good. George Ogola's lecture beckons too.