Thursday, March 16, 2006

Going home for the weekend!!

11 days since I last updated?? wow!! Suppose I've been pretty busy though....
My radio show is still going fine although I'm not doing it this week cos Im off home.
Had 2 bylines and 1 nib published in the student paper, more things to add to the portfolio really.
Got an assignment due in for the 24th March, which I'm 1/3 of the way through and one for the 30th which, I sort of haven't started yet....
Been doing a lot of work for the community radio station and had pieces about "No Smoking Day" and The Duke of Kent's visit to Preston on air and a fair-trade question or 2 on air on Friday. So i've been pretty busy really, sent off for my NUJ student card which makes me a "proper Journo" when I get that!! lol
Played 5-a-side Monday and Tuesday, watched Liverpool win 5-1 and "GOD" =Robbie Fowler score, last night and like i started this thread with I'm going home today. Typical though, my family are on holiday, my mates back home are in Uni/ at work but suppose it'll be nice to be at home for a few days.

I'll update more when I do more stuff really!!

No comments: