Tuesday, March 28, 2006

When life throws you a curveball.....

I know I haven't updated recently, but not a lot of things have gone on in my life really, except work and assignments.

Anyways, I thought i'd share this on here, last night I went to PSA on a bus, which is caught near the student shop, to play on the tennis courts with a few other people and we played until about 9:15pm under the floodlights, but we got stopped when a girl that had left around 8:30pm, came back and told us that the return bus wasn't running!! So against gale-force winds with it belting down with rain, 5 of us had to walk for 45 minutes all the way back to the University. When the driver of the bus, that should have picked us up at 9:30pm, left at 8:30pm and no-one was on the bus, he must have thought theres no point in going back, cos there will be no passengers!! Obviously, we were very p***ed off at the time but I guess that is life..... one of them moments you just have to shake your head at and laugh, although at the time it WAS NOT funny at all!!

No comments: