Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What I've done since you last read this blog!!

First of all, bbbrrr!!! Its Freezing.....

On to a more serious note, last Friday I did my 1st 2 hour radio show, my show got extended from 11-12, to 10-12. I would love to say it was down to my sheer brilliance, however it was because gaps in the air-time needed filling.
I got another byline in the local student rag and am hoping to get at least 2 more in the next issue.
At the weekend I went home and drank a lot of alcohol for my mates 19th b'day, great to catch up with the mates I left when I went to Uni.
Played a great game of 5-a-side footy again today, however I did lack a bit of form. But Leek Town, who I rave on about on this blog, are off the bottom of the Unibond Premier league, great result for the club, just need to keep climbing to aviod relegation now!!
Might be going to the local radio station tonight, to volunteer to help them out.... hopefully that will work out.
When I've got more to update I will update.

No comments: