Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What I've been up to for the last 2 weeks

Its been 2 weeks since I last posted on here?? wow, time does go fast when you're having fun.....

Well, I keep doing my Radio show 11-12 on Fridays which is going very well so far, got two nibs, so no bylines :( , pieces published in the Uni paper, hoping to do more stuff and write for the student page, if I can find something good to write about! to expand my limited portfolio
Hoping to appear on Question Time live on Thursday (?) maybe even ask a question....!!
Still not heard back from my local paper or job at the footy ground but the situation is developing, probably got a work ex placement at the Beeb in the summer which should be fantastic :)
Thats about it really, if anyone is actually reading this!! (hi there) and anyways hope to have some new developments or at least something viable to talk about when I next post...so I will leave you with the almighty shout of: COME ON LIVERPOOL TONIGHT agianst Aresenal
Prediction Liv 2-0 Arsenal

No comments: