Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happiest day of my life (?)

Weird isn't it?? Nothing happens for ages and then all of a sudden...WHAM!! about 3 or 4 things happen at once. I woke up today knowing I had a timed article to write and an 50 questions assessed news quiz so I was exactly looking forward to it.
Anyways, I got an assignment result back today....passed..... I got the reply from the jobs company.... and i have got the job..... AND i got a reply from my local paper.....and i have got a 2 week placement in the summer.
All in all I couldn't be happy, although my footy prediction was wrong.... Liverpool still won, and I'm not going to appear on question time, but oh well... i have had a FANTASTIC day and all I can say is long may it continue... I think i deserve now to head off and get a few beers to celebrate!! woo hoo!!

No comments: