Sunday, June 08, 2008

One post before three figures - a celebration for the unbeaten 99?

I suppose you could look on this as a celebration or you could also look on it as the end of an era.
I started up this blog as a way to expand my online presence and that has backfired - especially as I am no longer a Uni student but in three years I have posted 99 times? I'm going to have a fair stab and say that's not great...

Today saw quite a bit of my stuff go back home this weekend - via my parents collecting it - and next weekend is when I go home for real = no more studentville.

I have blabbered on about that FAR too much so the other things I feel like saying - because I am REALLY bored being in the house on my own at the moment - is my time as Preston FM news editor was an overall success and the presenting of the news show on Saturday also went to plan, with all the clips playing in the right place/order etc thanks to some help from the tech people!

I have got myself a gig writing about France at the Euro 2008 Football Championships which is going to add an online element to my CV which was painfully inadequate and show I can write about sport - which is always good news.

Otherwise no reason to blog (as usual - which is probably why this blog gets so sparadically upodated and most of it is utter toss) as I feel unmotivated and lack a passion for it.

I know I need to change the text bit in the top right and maybe a fresh background will make me blog more about important stuff or I could keep it as just a little online diary for the WORLD to see. Hmm I'll have to think about that one...and decide to blog about more important things.

No comments: