Friday, July 28, 2006

Update

Well (sob) I am coming to the end of my last/next to last day on work ex at the BBC and it has been a fantastic experience as well. Alright, I haven't always been doing the prettiest jobs and sometimes progress has been a little slow, but I have learned so much and met so many new people it has been a real eye-opener for me.

I have been told I am "no longer needed" for my bar job which isn't that bad except it stops a bit of money coming in and I have finally got round to actually doing something or myspace...not that it is any good or anything!!

Finally, I am going to see my Uni accomadation soon (as I haven't seen it yet!!) and I have applied to a vacancy a certain website had (secrecy is the key) about writing articles for them....so we will see what happens.

More updates when there is more to tell or I can be bothered ;)


No comments: