Sunday, April 12, 2009

V FESTIVAL

I put the title in caps because this is my first ever festival. Thanks to my (sort of) cousin I have seen some brilliant music here in Melbourne.

However, V Festival had love , awesome live music and more great bands/artists than you would care to poke a stick at.

I even got a T-shirt.

Personally, my day consisted of (in no order at all) The Killers, Snow Patrol, Kaiser Chiefs, Duffy, Madness, Elbow, Razorlight and a little bit of Tame Impala.


wow.
I took so many pictures I'm surprised my memory card isn't full, drank so much beer that I'm surprised I didn't pass out and got a pleasan't surprise about 2am in the morning while searching for money for that takeaway - someone else's keys?! Still unsure what exactly happened there.

Deffo go again but I am not great with chlostophobic spaces and at times did feel a little bit, well, squished but the music (and beer) took my mind off that enough to have one of the best days of my life.

I just wish I had my camera lead to show you some pics and vids. Hopefully that won't be the only musical experience I have while I am here but I can see why some people are festival-heads.

No comments: