Sunday, December 17, 2006

Last post at Uni in 2006

Yes, the time has finally come to pack me bags and etc and F off home!
Today to be exact, not sure what time but semester 1, year 2 of my journalism degree has well and truely ended. In the end I had 3 assignments in the final 2 weeks and all of them were handed in on time and to (I think) I decent satisfaction. Could be better...could be worse.
If you are wondering why I am posting a blog at 01:30 it is because I have just got back from working at PNE football ground. 11am-just after midnight. Bloody knackered! I was on drinks service and overall, it went ok- a overall tip count of £13.50 helped matters.
The Ashes is all but out of the grasp of England, 2-0 down and it would be a minor miracle for them to even save this test by surviving day four of five.
Liverpool won, Oldham drew and Leek Town lost so a mixed day in football fortunes.
Apart from 1 assignment, I am now going to sleep, go home and then relax for around a month so the blogging will be sparadic...erm as usual!
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!

No comments: