Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The good, the bad and the meh.

The good: My radio assignment was put back a month due to the lack of machines and time available to do it
The bad: I had already started mine and almost got it done!
The meh: I can still get it done and hand it in before I go home for xmas

The good: I bought my bad a b'day card
The bad: He had already gone home! As I forgot to give it to him before he caught the train home
The meh: He'll get it anyways, so its the thought that counts eh?

The good: Yesterday I got my interview for my radio assignment sorted out with a member of the local Preston board and he was VERY helpful
The bad: I wasn't sure were he lived and it took me a while to get there
The meh: My radio assignment doesn't have to be handed in to after Xmas

The good: I have been to the gym and I am posting on my 51st post on my blog
The bad: Why the hell I am using this format? It is terrible, pointless and won't appear again
The meh: Thats how I feel, winding down for xmas. 1 assignment to go for Friday for my elective and then its party time.

No comments: