Sunday, February 27, 2011

Manchester Academy

One thing that is great about living local to Manchester is the music. The venues and the musicians rock the city every week and if you are determined enough, maybe even every day of every week. UPDATED I went to two gigs recently, 16 and 20 Feb. The plan was too post pics and vids from both Aussie Rockers Grinspoon and US Indie Kids Cold War Kids but having forgot my camera at the second gig, you're just going to have to make do from some of Grinspoon - Manchester Academy 3, supported by Dear Superstar and Jett Black.

Also planning to get to a Wombats gig and didn't plan my short break away right as I am missing Elbow - who I saw at V FESTIVAL 2009 in Australia - but sure a few days in Athens will cure the sore spot! 2011 promises to be a musical year folks :)


No comments: