Monday, April 19, 2010

Howzat?!

The job search is progressing slower than I want with only an odd e-mail every now and again, either saying I have got to the next stage or been rejected :(

I have decided to fill my spare time by going to the gym again and watching a bit of live cricket.




My first time at Old Trafford for a long time was to see the County Championship opener for Lancashire V Warwickshire.

Two glorious days of sunshine, £15 entry and sausage and chips + ice cream. Can't beat it!

Also had time to wander down the road to the Old Trafford which I had never seen before.




I could only go for the first two days due to work commitments, at least I have a job I suppose, but that was enough to ensure I will be going to more this season - weather and work permitting.

Best news of all is the Red Rose County won by 121 runs.

No comments: