Sunday, April 27, 2008

The end is near...

The end is very near now. As part of my third and final year all I have left to do is an Ethics assignment, a PA exam and NCTJ Law and Shorthand exams coming up. I failed 80 WAM shorthand last week but am pretty sure I have passed second time around.
Our assessed newspaper is over and the website will no longer be updated but if has been a good laugh and a great experience. We will be getting marks back for that very soon otherwise it looks like I am set for a high 2:2 and not a low 2:1.
I orginally got into Preston (UCLan) despite getting below the recommended grades and have always been a person that tries hard but doesn't quite make it in educational terms!
So a 2:2 coupled with my work ex will hopefully get me a good job but who knows?
I am going to compile a few tips for someone starting out at Uni just in case anyone happens to come across this blog with that in mind but after that...I don't know what will happen to this blog as I am not going to be a student very soon so I suppose it depends what the future holds for me to see what the future of this blog is. I am getting way too sentimental at the moment though...

No comments: