Monday, January 15, 2007

apologies....

*blows dust off keyboard* ahem, well been a long time hasn't it? Thats really because not much worth blogging about has gone on in my life despite being busy. Since I last updated I have been home and I had a very good xmas and new year and if anyone is reading I hope you too had a very good xmas and new year. I go back to Preston on Friday to start semester 2 of my 2nd year of journalism and looking forward to it. The radio assignment was handed in today, 2 days before the deadline and it's exactly 3 minutes so hopefully that will get me a good mark. Soon to start my law assignment which is going to be very diffcult be McNae will become nighttime reading I think to get me through the weird and wonderful world of defamation. Worked on odd shift for Match but not much, looking forward to doing my radio show again on the student station and maybe....writing for the student paper but assignments come first.
Struggling for things to say and I haven't posted in a month..now that speaks for itself doesn't it?
Hoping to apply for my local paper and BBC Manchester again this summer but not done yet and hoping to get good grades on my assignments as well.
Thats all for now, posting should pick up again when I go back to University and become a student journo again but until Friday at least...take care and hope you are enjoying 2007!

No comments: