Friday, May 12, 2006

One year down....2 to go!! and Happy B'day to me

Just done my radio show this morning 10-12 on the student station, it went OK. Think I have had better but I certainly have had worse! Might be playing footy this afternoon but apart from that, not got much planned until I go home on Sunday, except watching the FA cup final, come on LIVERPOOL!! I am writing this post just a few minutes after I "officially" became 19 and as a mate said "Its a downwards slide towards 30 now!!" I bloody hope not!
Not sure, how often I will be posting on here after I go home, but I'm sure I will still have some stuff to say, especially with my local paper placement and hopeful BBC thing and maybe, if I don't get on that a place at Sun FM radio station which, although would be inconvinient to travel to would be another fantastic oppurunity to becoming a fully-fledged journo. I'm a step closer really, having got my NUJ (National Union of Journalists) student card and completed my 1st year at University, on that note I would like to thank the tutors and my mates for helping my settle in and not drop out of Uni really, through the good and the bad times everyone has been very supportive and just like to say thanks. Only 2 more days in my Uni cluster flats, after the 1st year you get kicked out so next year I will be living in some other cluster flats about 5 mintues away from the Uni, so still not bad at all. Well, hope you enjoy reading this blog and its quite cool to write random thoughts down on your own bit of webspace and I hope to keep doing it for a long time to come, documenting my journey throughout my University studies. For now, take care everyone.

No comments: