Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Last Assignment done

I cannot believe it, I have done and dusted my final assignment at UCLan for my 1st year studying my journalism degree, only 2 more years to go. I think I will be returning home on Sunday and have got all my accommodation for next year sorted and am nearly getting ready to pack up all my stuff in my Uni accommodation this year, this little hole as I first saw it has become my "own space" I can definetly relate to what they say when you get your independence you don't want to go give it back! Hmm, feeling quite sentimental now...blimey.
Got my law assignment result back today and received a good but not outstanding 65%, passed easily and it falls into the 2:1 category so I'm happy enough. Got the UCLan media awards tonight to go to, don't think I am nominated but I know a few of my mates that are, so going along for moral support I guess and tomorrow night is a final party before everyone splits up for the summer, which should be a good laugh. Yeah, well over the 4-ish months that I have before coming back to Uni I will be doing my Local paper placement, hopefully the BBC will get back to me, they keep stalling which is making me slighty nervous that I won't get a place. Other than that, I am going to try and get a part time job to raise funds for next year and pass the time otherwise I can see myself being VERY bored at home.
Finally, Cardiff beckons for Liverpool on Saturday, which I was going but I'm not so tough love for me. We should be the first and last time to win the trophy at Cardiff which would be nice and I won't be watching prem footy at Preston next season after they lost their semi-final playoff 3-1 on agg to leeds, but thats life i suppose.

No comments: